IRROC IS RUN BY INVESTORS, FOR INVESTORS.
Our goal is to provide useful information and resources to make you a successful investor.
Sign Up Below
Real Estate Investing in 2021 – The BIG SHIFT??
Maximizing Your Investment $ In A New Economy
- What will the real estate market do in the coming years?
- Should I be looking at cashflow or appreciation or both?
- What type of properties should I invest in?
- How will new regulations affect my real estate holdings?
- Economic outlook for real estate post COVID
- The future of 1031 tax free exchanges
- Trends for cash flowing real estate
- Analyzing cash flow vs. appreciation (or both)
- How to build a safe and secure portfolio of cash flowing properties
Tracey Wilson has over 13 years of investment banking experience with Credit Suisse First Boston in New York and Zurich, and later with Merrill Lynch in New York, Denver, and Hong Kong. He specialized in institutional sales & trading and later corporate finance: mergers & acquisitions and structured products. Making a life style change he and his family came back home to Denver, Colorado as the Managing Director of Operations & Training for Charles Schwab & Co., helping migrate the firm to its dominant position as the first and largest on-line discount brokerage firm. He has a BS in Finance and Engineering, an MBA in Finance, and is currently working on his MS in Accounting.
Travis Abbott has lived in Colorado since 1977 and has been an active real estate investor since 1996. He has purchased, renovated, rented and sold more than 500 commercial and residential properties in the last eight years in CO, KS, and MO.
Brad Podhajsky is the President of Investor’s Realty Resource of Colorado (IRROC), one of the largest and fastest growing real estate investment clubs in the Rocky Mountain Region. Brad is well known for his creative deal structuring, real estate notes and turn-key properties.