Introduction to Real Estate
Join us on June 17th where IRROC’s president Brad Podhajsky will introduce you to the business of real estate investing. In this presentation Brad will detail strategies he has picked up over the years for making money in this business.
Brad will cover:
- How to find deals
- How making money doesn’t necessarily mean you are in the investing business
- Active vs. Passive Income and how to generate both
- The 5 profit centers a property can provide
- How to finance deals
- Mistakes new (and experienced) investors make and how to avoid them
- How to buy with little or none of your own money
If you are just beginning, this is a great place to start. If you already have some experience under your belt, you will sharpen your skills and open yourself to new opportunities & ideas in this changing market.
We invite you to join Brad as he shares how to kick start your successful real estate investing business even if you have never bought a property before.
Brad Podhajsky is the President of Investor’s Realty Resource of Colorado (IRROC), one of the largest and fastest growing real estate investment clubs in the Rocky Mountain Region. Brad is well known for his creative deal structuring, real estate notes and turn-key properties.